DIRECTOR OF THE RED LEAGUE:
- Jeff Spengler
- Mondays and
DIRECTOR OF GREEN LEAGUE:
Charles Enscoe email@example.com
- Tuesdays and
- Download Registration Form
- The fee for the Burlington Bocce Club Doubles League is $15.00 per person for BBC Members, and a max fee of $40 for a team. The fee goes for medals, court maintenance, and equipment.
- Registrations due by May 19th, and the season runs into September.
- Register by filling out the Doubles League registration form and mail it with payment to Tanner Petry (40 Lyman Ave #1, Burlington, VT 05401) or email Tanner (firstname.lastname@example.org your intentions and hand deliver fee and registration at the courts.
- Discounted Parks and Rec Parking passes are available to league members. Ask for details.
- Teams can be between two and five players. There are no substitutions during a game, but substitutions are allowed during a match. Only two players play at one time per team. Players can be added until July 1st.
- Matches are three games long, each to seven points. All three games should be played.
- League standings will be based on match wins (best 2 out of 3). End of season tie break will be determined by most game wins, and then head to head record.
- The winning team is responsible for
sending the match results to their league director (info above). If you
don’t send your results, you will not get credit for your win.
SCHEDULE AND START TIME
- The League Schedule will be determined and emailed early in June and is based on the number of teams entering the league. Play is generally limited to one or two matches per week.
- Start time is 6:15PM. Whatever the starting time, play must start within fifteen minutes of it.
If you are unable to make your scheduled match, use the league contact sheet to notify your opponent a MINIMUM of 1 hour before the match. Don’t assume your match is canceled due to rain, always confirm Three no-shows will result in a forfeit of your season. Reschedules do not count as no-shows.
The top three place teams at the end of the season will be awarded Bocce Medals. Their names will also be permanently engraved on the champion plaques courtside.
Please bring any concerns to the league organizer or any club officer.
FUN. GOOD BOCCE.